Boiled potato chicken mixture makes a great appetizer for any occassion.So please try it.
chicken breasts 1/2kg
68 green chillies,
68 stems fresh coriander,
68 stems fresh mint,
3 medium onions
all these things tiny grated 1 tblsp salt to taste
1 tblsp chilli powder
1 teasp ground anar dana
1 teasp zeera ground
oil to fry
Boil potatoes and chicken then mash them and mix all ingredient and knead well.
Make medium sized kebabs ,beat two eggs and dip kebabs in egg batter and place in frying pan cook for about 6-8 mins.
Serve hot with tea/coffee etc.
When we try our hand at it, most of us find it isnt as easy as it looks. Actually it is pretty easy. Throwing everything into a pot all atonce and letting it cook will certainly not turn out too good.
½ kg chicken
100 ml onion paste
50 ml. yogurt
1 tsp. coriander (Dhaniya) powder
3 to 4 tsp salt (to taste)
¼ tsp. turmeric (Haldi) powder
1 tsp chili (Lal Mirch) powder
1 tsp. garlic (Lehsan) paste
1 tsp. ginger (Adrak) paste
100 ml. oil
1 to 1½ tsp. salt (as per taste)
100 ml. tomato – ground
1-2 green chilies -chopped
1 tsp. garam masala. OR 1 black cardamom (Bari Ilaichi) seeds,
2 green cardamom (Chhoti Ilaichi) seeds,
1 small stick cinnamon (Dalchini)
10 black pepper (Kali Mirch)
6-8 cloves (Laung)
¼ tsp. cumin seeds (Zeera)
2 tsp. fresh coriander (Dhaniya) leaves and green chilies (chopped)
Take a fry pan adds onion and cook it in oil until its color change into brown. Add Ginger Garlic paste, yogurt, Coriander Seeds, powder, chili powder, Turmeric powder, tomato, and salt.
Mix and fry briefly and then add the chicken. Mix it and let it cook for 10-15 minutes till the chicken becomes tender and the desired consistency of curry is achieved. Garnish with green chilies, green coriander leaves and garam masala.
It is very delicious and tasty and make in few minutes so you should make it in your home and take a taste of any restursnt.
Black eyed beans 1 cup
Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp
Haldi 1 tsp
Dhaniya powder 1tsp
Crushed red chilli 1 tsp
Pepper 1/2 tsp
Green chillies 46
Coriander leaves 1 bunch
Cooking Oil 1/2 cup
Soak beans for 3-4 hours.
2. Take a pan heat oil in it and sauté onion till its color is change into pink.
3. Add ginger garlick paste red chilli salt pepper haldi powder dhaniya powder and cook masala till oil separates from it.
Add chopped tomatoes and cook again.
Now add beans and cover the lid till beans become tender and oil comes up. Garnish with coriander and sliced green chilies.
It is one of the most favorite dishes in both countries Pakistan and India and it make in mostly house. It make in different way every one use different method for make it.If you want to make it more tasty and delicious then please note its method.
½ Kg. chicken
3-4 tomatoes –chopped ( optional)
1 onion chopped
3-4 whole green chilies
¼ tsp crushed black pepper (Kali Mirch)
½ tsp. salt (according to taste)
3 tbs. oil
1 tsp garlic (Lehsan) paste
½ tsp. ginger (Adrak) paste
1. To leave all the cloths of tomato.
2. Take a watertight container and add chicken Garlic, Ginger, and salt in it. Cook it on low heat until the water of the chicken have dried and chicken is half cooked.
3. Now mix oil, tomato, green chili and onion in the mixture of the chicken. Cover and continue cooking. When the water dries and chicken is tender add the Black peppercorn stir and remove from heat.
Now you can serve it with boil rice and also bread.
It is tasty dish which make in India and Pakistan.
2 or 3
Atta flour or roti flour
Ghee or oil
Puffed unsweetened rice (phoa)
Medium onion, finely chopped
Green chilies, chopped
Coarsely chopped fresh coriander
Oil for deep frying
• On a lightly floured surface roll dough very thinly and cut into 5 cm rounds.
• Put on a tray, cover with a slightly damp tea towel to prevent drying out and let the pastry rest for 10-15 minutes.
• Heat oil and test by frying one of the rounds.
• It should puff and swell. If it doesn’t, the oil needs to be hotter.
• Splash oil over the top with a frying spoon, and fry a few at a time.
• When they turn golden and drain on paper towels laid over a cake cooler.
• Add 3 tablespoons oil in a Chinese cooking pain and put rice in it
• Serve it as traditional standards and set it in a bowl.
• Lift out on slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
• When cool add to bowl, sprinkle with garam masala, chili powder and salt and toss to distribute.
• For each serving put a large spoonful of the crisp nibbles into a bowl, sprinkle with chopped mixture and a spoonful of tamarind chatni.
• Mix quickly and eat at once so none of the delightful crunchiness is lost.
Chinese is my favorite dish to cook as well as eat. You will enjoy the crunchy texture with the other flavors in this delicious soup.”So please not its ingredients.
• 3 ounces baby shrimp
• 3 ounces skinless, boneless chicken pieces cut into chunks
• 1 egg
• 4 tablespoons cornstarch
• 4 cups vegetable oil for frying
• 3 cups chicken broth
• 1 ounce mushrooms, chopped
• 2 tablespoons chopped water chestnuts
• 1/8 cup diced bamboo shoots
• 1/3 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon sherry
• 2/3 cup uncooked white rice
1. Mix all the chicken, egg and cornstarch also shrimp.
2. Take a Chinese cooking pan add 3 cup of the oil in when it is hot add shrimp and chicken mixture. and cook it.
3. Place above mixture in pot with the broth, mushroom, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, and green beans boil them add salt and sherry in it. Reduce heat and allow simmering.
4. Remaining the heat add 1 cup of oil until it is hot. Add rice and brown quickly. Drain and add to soup. Serve and enjoy!