This recipe also known as creamy mashed potatoes. If you want to make it please note its ingredients.
• 1 Kg potatoes, peeled & cut into 2-inch chunks
• Half cup whole milk
• Half cup heavy cream or buttermilk
• 4 tbsp butter, softened
• Freshly ground pepper
• Snipped fresh chives (optional)
• Salt, to taste
Direction for Potatoes Preparation:
1. Put all potatoes in a cooking pot and add half tsp salt and some quantity of water in which cover the potatoes.
2. Now boil and cook at a moderate boil for 15-20 minutes, until the potatoes are soft.
3. Meanwhile, warm milk & cream together an a saucepan until steaming hot.
4. Turn heat to high, shake pan for about 30 seconds, until water evaporate. Mash.
5. Beat or mash milk mixture into the potatoes quarter cup at a time & the butter a table spoon at a time.
6. Add more liquid, if desired & season to taste with salt & pepper.
7. Garnish with snipped chives, if desired.
1. Check after adding three-fourth cup of the liquid to see if you have the consistency & richness you want.
2. Add more liquid, if desired & season to taste with salt & pepper.
3. Garnish with snipped chives, if desired.