“A good dish that goes with almost anything year round. You can double this recipe and serve as a main dish with rice. Enjoy!”This is very easy and tasty.So plz note its ingredients.
• 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 4 portobello mushroom caps
1. Cook over direct heat
2. Take a large bowl and add in it red bell pepper, garlic, oil, onion powder, salt, and ground black pepper. Spread mixture over gill side of the mushroom caps.
3. Slowly increase the heat Place mushrooms over indirect heat, cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
It is very delicious and tasty recipe which make very soon I hope you will enjoy it. So please if you want to taste it please note its ingredients.
• 2 long Chinese eggplants, cubed
• 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon white sugar
• 1 green chile pepper, chopped
• 1 teaspoon cornstarch
• 1/2 teaspoon chili oil, or to taste
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Take a large bowl and put in it eggplant and mix salt in it. Also add water enough to cover it. Kept it for 30 minutes. Rinse well, and drain on paper towels.
2. In another bowl stir together the soy sauce red wine vinegar, sugar, chile pepper, and cornstarch and chili oil. Set the sauce aside.
3. Now heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Fry the eggplant until it is tender and begins to brown, 5 to 10 minutes. Cook it until the sauce becom thick and eggplant is evenly coated. Now serve it to your guest or family member.
It is very tasty recipe with low calories it is healthful recipe. Every one should be taste it because it can make very easily.
So if you want to try it please note its ingredients and method. It contain 10g fat and 1.39mg cholesterol
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons rice wine
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 1 pound beef round steak, cut into thin strips
• 8 ounces snow peas
1. Take a small fry pain add soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
2. Now heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Ginger and garlic should be fry for 30 seconds.Also fry steak and stir for 2 minutes or evenly browned. Add the snow peas and stir-fry for an additional 3 minutes. Add the soy sauce mixture, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.Coock them until the sauce is thick and smooth. Serve immediately.